We would like to give a warm welcome to our NEW PSE GIRLS! They would like to introduce themselves and tell you a little about their backgrounds, love for event planning, & hobbies. WELCOME TO THE TEAM LADIES & LET THE FUN & LEARNING BEGIN!
JORDAN RABAGO
My name is Jordan Rabago and I was born and raised in Southern California. The last two summers I have spent here in Tampa, Florida due to my husband’s job with the Tampa Yankees. We spend part of the year in Florida and the other part in California. I have my Bachelors Degree in Libera...l Studies, emphasizing in teaching. My spark for event planning came when I planned my own wedding two years ago and loved every minute of it.
I have always been a planner and know the importance of having your dream wedding, which is what led me to pursue a career in event planning. I am very excited for this internship opportunity with Premier Style Events and hope to advance into a lead coordinator one day. I am an extremely hard worker and will do all that I can in order to help each bride achieve their dream wedding. During my free time I love lying by the pool or at the beach, shopping, watching sports (especially baseball), and hanging with friends. An interesting fact about me is that I am considered “hapa”, which stands for being half Japanese and half White.
..........................................................................................................................................................
JANINE TOMLINSON
I was born in Mount Vernon, NY. At the age of 11, I moved to the beautiful island of Antigua in the West Indies. Enjoyed the island life and relocated in 2001 to Tampa, Florida. I have been intrigued with the event planning industry since planning my wedding in 2004. The spark was ignited then and I have been inspired ever since.
I enjoy helping family and friends plan parties and weddings. The joy and honor that comes from being a part of someone’s celebration is truly special. These experiences have given me the desire to pursue a career as an event/wedding planner. I look forward to gaining hands on experience from Premier Style Events and for the opportunity to work full-time with them during my internship. I am ready to learn and grow into having a career in the event planning industry. I am excited to meet all the PSE ladies and work together! Something most people don’t know about me is that I love to dance!
..........................................................................................................................................................
MEGAN BRISTOW
I recently moved to Tampa Bay with my brand-new husband and enjoy exploring the area. I love to travel, try new restaurants, and attend Rays games. I am so excited to join the PSE team because I adore celebrations and traditions! Weddings have always been my favorite type of event because they are full of love…and cake! This internship will be invaluable because of the hands-on experience I will gain and the confidence that will allow me in planning events in the future. You may not know that I am a Certified Public Accountant, but that just means I am not afraid of a budget!
..........................................................................................................................................................
LAURA CLARK
"Spring of 2012 I graduated from Florida State University with my bachelors degree in Hospitality and Management and moved to Tampa shortly after. I’ve held several high stress jobs over the years and have come to realize I work extremely well in a fast paced, deadline dependant, and fun atmosphere.
I know that event planning is perfect for me. I’m extremely detail oriented and organized. I want to grow professionally as an individual and become a true asset to Premier Style Events. I am not the kind of person to let a job title hold me back from learning from my superiors and growing within a company. I am so excited about this opportunity! "
...........................................................................................................................................................
TIFFANY JENSEN AKA TJ
I know that event planning is perfect for me. I’m extremely detail oriented and organized. I want to grow professionally as an individual and become a true asset to Premier Style Events. I am not the kind of person to let a job title hold me back from learning from my superiors and growing within a company. I am so excited about this opportunity! "
...........................................................................................................................................................
TIFFANY JENSEN AKA TJ
My name is Tiffany Jensen but my friends call me TJ. I am originally from a small town in Ohio. I moved to Florida almost 4 years ago now and love the sunshine and laid-back beach life! I had the pleasure to travel a lot and experience a lot of different places in the last 8 years. In my travels, I had the opportunity to be an on-air radio personality and emcee runway shows in Ohio. I competed in acting and modeling in New York and won Barbizon Actress of the Year. Once I moved to Florida, I started my own mobile dj company by night and during the day, I am a professional ballroom and latin dance instructor. Let's just say I stay busy and love pursuing my dreams! Because of my background, I have had the honor to attend a lot of weddings and social events and love being a part of life-changing events and look forward to using my background to be a successful wedding planner. Thank you Premier Style Events and Weddings for having me on board!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.