We would like to WELCOME our new additions to the PSE Team!
These ladies are simply fantastic! Take a few minutes and get to know them <3
Kaylie Erickson is 23 years old and a recent graduate from Florida State University where she received her Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management. At a young age, Kaylie always dreamed of being a wedding planner. It wasn't until college, where she realized she wanted to make her dreams a reality and found her passion for planning events. She loves the thrill of creating something special from scratch that people can appreciate and cherish later in life.
During her free time, she loves crafting, fishing, watching sports, and laying out in the sun. Kaylie was a competitive dancer growing up and turned to cheerleading when she moved to Tampa, Florida in 2004. She is also an alumni of her sorority, Delta Delta Delta. One fun fact that most people don't know about her is she has lived in five states.
Kaylie is so excited to join the PSE team and looks forward to gaining knowledge and hands-on experience from Premier Style Events in her quest for becoming an exemplary lead planner.
During her free time, she loves crafting, fishing, watching sports, and laying out in the sun. Kaylie was a competitive dancer growing up and turned to cheerleading when she moved to Tampa, Florida in 2004. She is also an alumni of her sorority, Delta Delta Delta. One fun fact that most people don't know about her is she has lived in five states.
Kaylie is so excited to join the PSE team and looks forward to gaining knowledge and hands-on experience from Premier Style Events in her quest for becoming an exemplary lead planner.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Anastasia Castro. I am originally from Alaska, but I have lived in Florida most of my life so of course I love the beach! I grew up dancing and have studied and taught many different types of dance. I obtained my Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations from the University of South Florida and I have since realized that event planning is where my passion lies. I have always loved every detail of party planning, especially a great theme! This is probably why Halloween is my favorite holiday!
I am thrilled to be a part of Premier Style Events. I am so thankful for this opportunity and I will surely use it to learn everything that I can! My goal is learn every aspect of event planning and eventually become an exceptional lead coordinator! One thing that people might not know about me is I am a pin-up model and spokes model for a vintage clothing company in Reno.
I am thrilled to be a part of Premier Style Events. I am so thankful for this opportunity and I will surely use it to learn everything that I can! My goal is learn every aspect of event planning and eventually become an exceptional lead coordinator! One thing that people might not know about me is I am a pin-up model and spokes model for a vintage clothing company in Reno.
__________________________________________________________________________
"Hi Everyone! My name is Madison Leland and I am so excited to be part of the PSE team! I have lived in Tampa for over ten years now and I love it! Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamt of my wedding, like most girls, and I am so excited to be able to help you all bring your dreams to life! I believe that having a vision in your head and bringing it to life is so exciting and so amazing and cant wait to help bring your big day all together!"
__________________________________________________________________________
My name is Ashley Erwine, I am 22 and a recent graduate from the University of South Florida. I am interested in even planning because it is a fast paced environment that is always changing and will keep me out of an office and on my toes! While interning at Premier Style Events I hope to gain the knowledge and skills I need to stay and grow with the business.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.