We would like to welcome our 2014 Spring Interns
to the PSE Team!! We are so excited to have you ladies aboard...Get ready for a busy busy season!
to the PSE Team!! We are so excited to have you ladies aboard...Get ready for a busy busy season!
Courtnie Ellis
My name is Courtnie Ellis and I have lived in Tampa Bay for the past 4 years. I have a bachelors in Marine Biology as well as a masters in Hospitality management with a concentration in Event Management. I fell in love with event planning when I did my first charity event in downtown St. Pete and have loved it ever since. My favorite part about planning events is making someone's vision come to life. It's amazing to see everything happen from start to finshs. I love to learn new things and creating new ideas. I'm a very ambitious, organized and detailed oriented which helps be a good event planner. On my off time I like to work out and rehabilitate marine mammals.
_____________________________________
Dana Lore
I'm Dana Lore, an Irish/Italian mix from New Jersey. Before I could walk my family moved down to Florida, but I must have missed the cold because I moved back up north...to Montreal! There is something about being in a different country that helps you find yourself. it was there that I discovered my true passion for all things artistic, whether is was architecture, fine arts, cosmetology, graphic design, DIY projects- you name it! It fascinates me to understand the processes involved in all these creative areas that ultimately leads to something beautiful and inspiring. That's where I believe event planning could be my calling. not only do I want to see the finished masterpiece, I want to be a part of every aspect along the way on for that couple's special day. I consider myself to be extremely detail oriented, a bit of a perfectionist, a tad OCD and ALOT of laughs! I am so excited to be a part of the Spring PSE team and ready to bring everything in my artist palette to the table. Cheers!
_____________________________________
Im originally from Vancouver, Canada, but Tampa has become my home over the last 8 years, ever since moving here to study international relations at USF. I come from a wonderful Polish family and speak the language fluently. I get the most joy out of life with photography, event planning, DIY projects, traveling, baking, and drinking coffee. I recently married my amazing Moroccan husband, and planning our wedding solidified my passion for bringing ideas to life and creating a beautiful and memorable experience for people through planning an event. If you ever want to get my attention, just mention either "coffee" or "cats" and I'm all ears :)
____________________________________
Samantha Korb
My name is Samantha Korb and I am graduating in May 2014 from the University of Tampa as an Advertising & Public Relation Major and Communications Minor. I am originally from New Jersey and came to Tampa to pursue my dream career as an event planner. I am an active sister of Sigma Delta Tau. My goal in life is to travel to as many countries as possible and make new friends along the way. What I love about event planning is the excitement of organizing events, and most importantly the rewarding aspect. I look to gain all-round, first-hand experience, with PSE, and to expand on the skills and knowledge I already have acquired! :)
______________________________________
Ashley Zalkin
Hello World, my name is Ashley Zalkin. I'm a proud Knight of the University of Central Florida with my major in Event Management and a minor in Hospitality. I'm a true Florida girl raised on the beach of Sarasota, Florida. I'm a very social, caring, adventures, and outgoing person! Ever since I can remember, I love everything about events, who doesn't love a great party! Creating amazing lasting memories for my clients is a true fulfilling opportunity, plus I love that I can be creative on a daily basis. During this internship, I hope to network with really amazing people in the event industry and be able to learn and grow from the other PSE event coordinators . Three of my favorite things in the whole wide world would consist of the 3 F's: Food, Friends, and Family!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.