OK, so the date is set, the venue is booked and you have a well thought out guest list. That could only mean one thing, it's time for INVITES! My advice, use the best. And the best does NOT mean most expensive. It means most EXPERIENCE. What could be worse than expecting perfect invitations only to have an off-color, flimsy, cheap stack sent in its place? Now you are stuck with 100's of what you can only see yourself using as doodle paper, and not to mention even less in your wallet.
So, I personally went to visit what I heard to be "The Best" around. (I was a Graphic/Labeling Designer for a fashion line in Montreal, so I know what to look for as far as quality and workmanship go.)
That's when I found myself walking through the doors of Invitation Consultants Tampa Design Studio.
I was blown away! First off, the staff was AMAZING. So helpful and eager to give me a tour around their beautiful new studio. They had tons of samples to show for any type of occasion. Everything from Bar Mitzvah to Wedding.
They do it all, no job too big or small. They will even mail your invites out for you! And it doesn't stop at invites. They also offer cute customized party favors and stamps, adorable paper placemats, personalized labels and so much more!
Take my advice future brides out there, I have done my research and I am here to help you anyway I can. No need to take a shot with a rock because this paper wins!
For more information about Invitation Consultants and their services, please visit their website at:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.