Monday, November 3, 2014

Sweet Words!

Here at Premier Style Events we LOVE what we do but what feels the most rewarding is the joy and happiness that we bring our brides and their families during the planning and after all of the celebrating! As PSE opened the doors in 2009, we have been able to watch many couples tie the knot and start their life full of love and happiness and they've been SO KIND to share a few gracious words with our fans on how much we meant to them as they meant to us on their big day; take a look :)



Bride & Groom: Sara & Patrick
Wedding Date: 5.25.14
Location: Sandpearl Resort
Lead Coordinator: Heather Assistant: Jenn Moffatt
We had Heather and Jacquelynn as our coordinators. They were awesome! From our first meeting we appreciated their compassion and attention to the fine details that we missed during our wedding planning process. They provided additional details that we incorporated into our wedding that we appreciated and our guests noticed as well. Any stress was easily subsided with their professionalism. Their team allowed us to have a flawless and immaculate wedding day! Heather and her significant other, worked so hard to provide an alter at our wedding ceremony. We to this day our appreciate all of their hard work on and leading up to our wedding day! We would highly recommend them to any of our closest friends or family!





Bride & Groom: Liz & Chris
Wedding Date: 10.11.14
Location: Southern Hills Plantation
Lead Coordinator: Jacquelynn Lasko Assistants: Alexandra & Niki
Jackie was the day-of coordinator for my wedding a few weeks ago, but she was really more than that. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she worked on coordinating all of my vendors, putting together a timeline, and verifying my preferences for the day-of. She would email me updates and questions so it was so easy for me to feel like I was heard and that she was in control, which was exactly what I needed. I work full-time and long hours, so this was very helpful since I simply would not have had the time to contact all my vendors and coordinate everything for the day-of. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and I had zero worries the entire day. I did not have to leave the festivities at all since Jackie was handling everything for me. Jackie even sewed me into my dress when the eye fell out of the back of it when I put it on! I thank my lucky stars she was there with a needle and thread to come to my rescue! Jackie, thank you for your hard work, I will be referring all of my recently-engaged friends to you and Premiere Style Events.




Bride's Mom: Mary Jo
Wedding Date: 10.18.14
Location: Riverhouse Reef and Grill
Lead Coordinators: Heather Hodges & Jacquelynn Lasko Assistants: Krista & Niki
We used Premier Style Events for my daughter's wedding and they were terrific! Jacqueline and Heather, and everyone else in the company, were enthusiastic, knowledgeable, friendly, professional and hard working. They were particularly helpful to me, as the mother of the bride, since I lived out of state. They took the time to call me often and keep me posted on details and schedules and just to see how I was coping with everything! My daughter's wedding was beautiful and we can't thank them enough. Mary Jo Martin


Again, THANK YOU, to all of our brides, grooms and amazing families that have been with PSE along the last few years! We LOVE all of you and are so glad to have been a part of your special days! 

Blog Talk Written by:
Veronica Mathias
To learn more about Veronica, please visit http://premierstyleevents.com/associates/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.