We were asked to coordinate this gorgeous wedding by Event Design! We couldn't be happier with the end results. This wedding was full of class and romance. The wedding took place on the beautiful property of Southern Hills Plantation in Brooksville, FL. The ceremony was set up on the greenery hills overlooking the gorgeous golf course. The bride was very organized and on top of everything throughout the planning process and day of. The groom was your typical "guy" laid back and relaxed throughout but together they are the perfect pair! It was such a pleasure for us to be a part of this beautiful day and we wish them all the best in the future as Mr. & Mrs.!
Sweet Praises from the bride:
Jackie was the day-of coordinator for my wedding a few weeks ago, but she was really more than that. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she worked on coordinating all of my vendors, putting together a timeline, and verifying my preferences for the day-of. She would email me updates and questions so it was so easy for me to feel like I was heard and that she was in control, which was exactly what I needed. I work full-time and long hours, so this was very helpful since I simply would not have had the time to contact all my vendors and coordinate everything for the day-of. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and I had zero worries the entire day. I did not have to leave the festivities at all since Jackie was handling everything for me. Jackie even sewed me into my dress when the eye fell out of the back of it when I put it on! I thank my lucky stars she was there with a needle and thread to come to my rescue! Jackie, thank you for your hard work, I will be referring all of my recently-engaged friends to you and Premier Style Events.
Vendor Appreciation
Venue: Southern Hills Plantation
Event Coordinator: Jacquelynn Premier Style Events
Photographer: Oxley Photography
Videographer: Storybook Weddings
Harpist: Marie Valentine
DJ: Christopher Grainer
Floral/Decor: Event Design
Hair and Makeup: Michele Renee Studio
Officiate: A Perfect Witness
Cake: Gia's Cakes























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.