Monday, January 26, 2015

FEATURED WEDDING: Laura & Andrew 11.29.14

Laura and Andrew's wedding was located at the Tampa Fire Museum in Downtown Tampa. Laura (bride) and Andrew (groom) are both firefighters in Tampa, Florida. I met both of them a while back from my husband who is also a firefighter. From the moment I met Laura I knew we would hit it off on the right foot. She was sweet, loving, and truly appreciative to have a planner by her side. The ceremony was located on the bottom floor of the fire museum with a gorgeous brick wall backdrop. The wooden arch was made by her family and assembled that day. The theme was full of fall inspired colors, pumpkins and leaves. The gorgeous plum purple linens were thrown on the reception tables along with the beautiful handmade centerpieces done by the bride and her bridesmaids. This DIY and family oriented wedding wouldn't have been what it was without everyone's help! Laura and Andrew are very blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. We wish Laura & Andrew all the happiness in the world and in their new future together! Thank you Kam Photography for sharing your sneak peek pictures with us and allowing us to share with our fans! 

Sweet Words from the Bride: Jackie and the PSE girls were PHENOMENAL for my wedding. Friendly but professional and ON THE BALL. From running out to get me a blow dryer to fixing my dress in pictures without being asked to accommodating extra guests that showed up without RSVPing these girls handled it all. If anything went awry at my wedding I have no clue because PSE took care of it. As a bride on a budget I was worried about spending the money on a planner but oh my goodness I would hire them again in a heartbeat. They were so worth every penny for the peace of mind and amazing service they provided. I seriously cannot say enough positive things about this company. They are a must have for any wedding or big event.












Vendor Appreciation: 
Event Planning: Premier Style Events 
Venue: Tampa Fire Museum 
Photography: Kam's Photography
Chairs & Lighting: Event Design
DJ: DJ by CJ
Bar Services: Spunky Spirits
Catering: Brent McCauley
Cake: Alessi Bakery
Officiate: Tampa Bay Weddings Pastor Dean Ryder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.